Sarek 72 is an updated classic — inspired by the original Sarek hiking boots originally launched in 1972, these feature the same timeless style with a modern redesign. The boot is made in an extra-soft natural rubber mix construction and a wooden midsole that offer extra stability and increased rigidity. Sarek 72 has a foldable shaft that allows for additional ventilation and comfort. This classic boot features an updated fit that has been especially adapted for long hikes. Strong reinforcements in the heel cap provide stability and grip while fortifications in the foxing offer greater durability. Heel-kickers ensure the boots can be taken on and off easily and the patterned exteriors on the outer- and midsoles enable optimal grip. Removable and soft EVA insoles allow for quick drying and additional ergonomic comfort.
• Soft, shock-absorbing EVA insole for mobility and ease of movement
• Wooden midsole for stability and steadiness while hiking
• A slim and tight fit that has been designed for long-distance comfort
• Patterned-grip on the outer sole and arch
• Additional reinforcements on the inside of the boot
• Extra reinforced toe and heel cap
• Straight shaft with a foldable design for additional ventilation and temperature control
• Quick-drying mesh lining for comfort and durability
4 mm EVA
Hunting & Hiking
Keep them clean, hand wash in luke warm soapy water with a soft sponge. Never dry them close to a heat source e.g. radiators. Apply silicone solvent to protect the boots. Store them dark, away from direct sunlight.
36 cm in size 42